I enjoy puzzles, and want to be able to use puzzles and games in my classrooms. But to do that effectively I need to keep track of all the different places to find puzzles, whether new ones, or older puzzles I’ve used before. Here is my attempt to compile as many puzzles as I can.
Check the menu for specific types of puzzles, or look at the bottom of the page for a list of all puzzles stored on this website.
Below is a list of other places to look for mathematical puzzles, games, and curiosities.
- The NRICH Project (University of Cambridge)
- Double Helix (CSIRO)
- Canadian Math Kangaroo Contest
- Math = Love (@mathequalslove)
- Open Middle
- Play With Your Math
- Puzzle of the Week
- trol = Teacher Resources on Line
- Parentheses, Brackets and Braces
- Resourceaholic (looks like some puzzles highlighted among the Gems)
- #FridayPuzzle (@Teejay_Maths)
This page is currently being rebuilt. The original version of this page can be found here.